Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
"www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk" are products owned by Working Families and operated on its behalf by My Family Care Limited. Working Families is a registerd charity number 1099808, whose registered office is at 1-3 Berry Street, London EC1V 0AA.
"User" means any person who accesses or uses http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk.
"Data" means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
"Personal Information" means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
- By accessing http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
- Working Families grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk solely for personal and non-commercial use. Working Families may vary the terms of the licence at any time. Users may not provide a link to http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk from any other website without Working Families' prior written consent.
- If Working Families requires a user name and password for the User then it will be a unique user name and password for the authorised use of the User only. These are not transferable, and the User shall keep them strictly confidential and secure.
- The User shall indemnify Working Families against any unauthorised use of his/her user name and password.
- The User shall indemnify Working Families against all costs, claims, demands or expenses incurred by or made against Working Families as a result of the User’s use of http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk or the User's breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Use of http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk is at User's sole risk and http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk is provided on an "as is" basis. Working Families, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, and whether asserted against Working Families, http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk or against any third party in relation to the use of http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk, other than Working Families' liability in respect of death or personal injury.
Working Families does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk;
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Working Families has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk site for any particular purpose;
- that the information and data on http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- Working Families and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk site or services.
- WEBSITE site does not purport to provide marketing or other advice. Working Families is not responsible for Users taking or refraining from taking actions on the basis of information provided by http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk.
- Although every care is taken in the preparation of information supplied by http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk, Working Families is not responsible for any loss suffered as a result of any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of any information contained in http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk site or supplied by http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk.
TRADE MARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All rights in http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk and other marks owned by Working Families are reserved.
- http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk and its content is property of Working Families. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email Ben Black at email@example.com
Users who wish to advertise on http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk should contact Sharon Mason by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Families reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) at its sole discretion.
- Working Families reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the website at any time without notice.
- Working Families shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk, but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- http://www.topemployersforworkingfamilies.org.uk contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by Working Families. Working Families is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Working Families reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.